PS Renewables (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is PS Renewables,155 Fleet St. Portsmouth (NH) 03801 USA.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register an interest in services on our site, subscribe to our newsletter and when you report a problem or any issues with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, background information regarding you, your profession and your business and any other information you may wish to disclose which is pertinent to your enquiry
• Information we collect about you. To ensure we are able to give you the best possible experience of www.psrenewables.com we monitor information surrounding visitor to, and user of, our site in order to optimise the website experience we are able to give to you and address potential issues with site performance. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:-
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); service you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browser away from the page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:-
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
• To provide you with the information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• To provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means ( email) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry, sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know on the form on which we collect your data;
• To notify you about changes to our service;
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:-
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purpose set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:-
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
• Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:-
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best of protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the rights to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at PS Renewables,155 Fleet St. Portsmouth (NH) 03801 USA or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of relevant interest to the specific subject being discussed. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. You right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.