What we do
PS Renewables is a globally trusted Development, Engineering, Procurement and Construction company. We’re proud of our proven track record of developing, designing, building and maintaining utility scale solar installations.
We have a strong focus on developing quality large-scale solar assets, and everything is managed in-house, ranging from:
- Full solar farm project rights, from pre-NTP partnerships, NTP shovel ready assets through to full COD operations
- Local, regional and national permitting & approvals
- Complete utility grid applications & interconnection agreements
- Credible Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s), that are bankable and easy to transact
- Tax Equity partnerships, allowing for all aspects of the actual build phase
- Finalising all legal and local, state and federal certifications to obtain relevant tax credits, subsidies and incentives
Our UK presence
Today the company is one of a handful of credible Developer and EPC contractors in the UK, counting some of the largest utilities and blue chip companies as its clients.
We are continuing to build large utility scale solar facilities for these clients in the UK which helps them improve their energy economics, lower their CO2 footprint and improves the environment.
Our maintenance business PSH Operations maintains more than 1 GW of solar capacity in the UK on behalf of 12 different clients. We have the largest in-house O&M team in the UK.
Today the market for utility scale solar in the UK is once again at the start of an explosion and PS Renewables are proud to be leading the charge with project developments such as the Sunnica project with 500 MW of solar capacity.
PS Renewables operates in the UK and the US. Originally founded in the UK by Padero Solar Limited and Bosques Solares (Solaer) from Spain, the company grew rapidly to Develop and EPC more than 250MW of solar projects in the UK between 2011 and 2017.
Solaer’s extensive experience in utility scale solar was successfully copied to the UK, and we repeated this feat when we opened our office in the United States in 2016.
For more information on the UK market please click here:
Our USA presence
Our US operation has grown dramatically since the first site was built and connected in New Jersey in 2017 and we now have nearly 3GW of projects under contract with development and financial partners.
We invite you to be part of our success and to work with one of the leading Development, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance solar companies.
For more information on the USA market please click here: